Suggested use level:
- Children (above 5-10 years) – 10 ml
- Children (Under 5 years) – 5 ml
- Natural, safe, and effective laxative
- Relieves constipation in children
- It is a non-habit forming laxative
Pack Size: 60 ml bottle
What is constipation?
Constipation is a condition in which you may have
- fewer than three bowel movements a week
- stools that are hard, dry, or lumpy
- stools that are difficult or painful to pass
- a feeling that not all stool has passed
What is Prulax Jr®?
Prulax Junior has concentrated prune juice syrup containing Prunus domestica extract intended for use in relieving constipation in children up to 10 years of age.
What are prunes?
Prunes are rich in fiber which helps in the proper digestion of food and removes unnecessary substances from the body. Prunes help in increasing intestinal motility and reduce stomach bloating.
How to take Prulax® Junior?
It is recommended to take 10 ml per day for children (5-10 years) and 5 ml for or as advised. Prulax® Junior Syrup can be used directly by the given measuring cup or diluted in half a cup of Luke warm water.
Does Prulax® Junior contain sugar?
No, it is Sugar-Free.
Is it safe for children?
Yes, it is totally safe for use in children.