1) Use of Website
The content and information provided on this website is for general informational-sale and marketing purposes only. The information and content on the website do not constitute to medical advice. Matrix does not endorse self-medication and advises that users shall consult healthcare professionals for advice before self-medication and any decisions relating to their health, treatment or care.
2) Disclaimer of Liability
- While Matrix Pharma has compiled the detailed information provided on this website from internal and external sources to the best of its knowledge and beliefs using professional diligence, the information may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Although Matrix Pharma uses reasonable efforts to update the website and provide any modifications to the same effectively to all user, Matrix will not be liable for any typographical errors, outdated information and any other technical difficulties accessing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Matrix hereby disclaims all liability for any loss or damage which may be suffered by any person, whether suffered directly, indirectly, immediately or consequentially, and whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise which arises out of, or in connection with use of the Matrix Pharma website or any treatment or care decisions made by the user of the website.
- Matrix Pharma makes no warranties or representation as to the accuracy of any information available on this website and accepts no liability for any claims, penalties, loss or expenses arising from any reliance placed on the content of this website or due to any errors or omissions pertaining to the content of the website.
3) Intellectual Property:
- The information, content and graphics published on the Matrix Pharma’s website (the “Information”) is the sole property of, owned by, or licensed to, Matrix. All intellectual property rights in the content of the website including but not limited to product’s names, trademarks, business information, associates; information, copyright, artistic work, text, graphics, logo, button icons, audio clips, images, software and compilation of all content is the exclusive property of Matrix Pharma.
- Any usage of the aforementioned intellectual property without prior consent of Matrix will be liable to a criminal offence. Imitation or reproduction of part or all of the content provided on the website, in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions:
You may read, view, print, download and copy the material on this website for your personal and non-commercial medical use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material mentioning “Matrix Pharma all rights reserved”.
- No other use of the material is permitted unless written authorization is provided by Matrix.
4) Websites and Links of Third-party:
- This website may contain links and references to third-party websites for website users’ convenience. Matrix is not responsible, and provides no warranty whatsoever, for the accuracy, effectiveness, timeliness and suitability of any information or content obtained from third parties, including any hyperlinks to or from third-party websites.
- Matrix Pharma will not be held accountable for any losses incurred by usage of Third-Party links.
6) International Users:
This website is checked, operated and updated by Matrix Pharma in Pakistan. It is also intended for international use, however, Matrix Pharma provides no guarantee that the details and any information presented on this website is precise worldwide. Similarly, products and services may not be in the same appearance, sizes or conditions internationally, and the same shall vary. It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure compliance with the local legislation/laws, in cases where the users wish to extract any information from this website or download any of its contents.
7) Applicable Law: