- “Personal information” is any information that is submitted by the user through while using the Matrix Pharma website. This information shall be recorded for the purposes of data collection and/or for marketing.
- Personal information shall include the name, postal address, telephone number.
- “Sensitive Personal Information” shall include any medical information of the user, including blood group type, any affiliates, and any other contact information.
- By using this website or participating in any surveys, programs, other activities or correspondence, conducted by Matrix Pharma on the website, you are consenting to data collection.
- Matrix Pharma may from time to time use any such collected data, to process, market, and sell to third-parties.
- Matrix Pharma shall not be responsible for third-party usage of personal data and does not provide any guarantee if information/data is mishandled or used by unauthorized third-parties.
- Submission of personal information on the website shall be at the user’s own risk.
- For the purposes of this Policy, data will include ‘personal information’ that shall be collected through any survey, or through any correspondence not limited to telecommunication or via entering any programs curated and held by Matrix Pharma.
- Any technical information such as web browsing shall also be recorded including but not limited to, user’s URL, active browser IP address and may also extract websites history.
- Any collected data/ personal information may also be used for user facilitation, send promotions, product announcements and marketing, invitation to any events and webinars held by Matrix.
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
THIRD-PARTY DATA USAGE:
Matrix Pharma may use and share user data with Third-Parties in instances for the purposes of:
- Any joint ventures or programs;
- In case of sale or transfer of a product
- Contractual vendors
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
- You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- When required by law, for national security and assisting the Government of Pakistan in research-based queries.
- Data shall be stored, processed, collected, and transferred to countries other than your own place of residence. By using and participating in any surveys and programs designed by Matrix Pharma, or by providing any information, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in such countries other than Pakistan.
- When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
Matrix Pharma (Pvt) Limited
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Matrix Pharma (Pvt) Limited
Plot 12, Sector 15,
Korangi Industrial Area,
Karachi, Sindh, 74900