Each Capsule Provides:
UC-II Collagen …….. 20mg
(Equiv. to collagen 5mg)
Suggested use level:
2 capsules daily, preferably after meal of as advised by the physician.
- Supports joint Mobility, Comfort & Flexibility
- Helps preserve joints and maintain healthy cartilage
- Provides support of the bones
- Supports in management of Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid arthritis
- Clinically proven to be more effective than glucosamine+chondroitin
- FDA Approved Key Ingredient Sourced from USA (GRAS Affirmed)
- Safe for Individuals with Shellfish Allergies
Pack size: 21 Capsules
What is Ucibon®?
Ucibon® is a dietary supplement containing UC-II® – Undenatured (native Type II collagen) which supports joints and promotes flexibility.
What is UC-II®?
UC-II® is the brand name for the patented form of collagen powder with undenatured (native) type II collagen, the active form important for optimal joint health support.
What is the source of Ucibon®?
Ucibon® is derived from a natural source.
How Ucibon® works?
Ucibon® activates immune cells, they release bioactive compounds TGF-beta and IL-10 that signals your body to rebuild and repair joint cartilage
Is Ucibon® FDA approved?
Ucibon® contains UC-II®, which is an FDA Approved Key Ingredient Sourced from USA (GRAS Affirmed)
What are the benefits of Ucibon®?
- Promotes joint health flexibility & mobility
- Helps preserve & maintain healthy cartilage
- Boosts production of collagen naturally
- Supports healthy bones
- Reduce pain in joints
- Anti-inflammatory action
- Management of Osteoarthritis & Rheumatoid arthritis
How many capsules should I take daily of Ucibon®?
Two capsules of Ucibon® should be taken daily
Can we take the Ucibon® capsule with food?
Ucibon® capsule can be taken preferably after a meal.