Suggested use level:
- 5 drops daily for two weeks or as advised.
- Advanced formulation to relieve colic pain in babies
- Has proven results in the treatment of Colic Pain
- Equally Effective in Formula and Breastfed Infants
- European Sourced Probiotic Ingredient that is EFSA Certified (European Food Safety Authority) & QPS Certified (Qualified Presumption of Safety)
Pack Size: 4.5 ml oral drops
What is PROCOLIC®?
PROCOLIC® is a Food Supplement combining two different strains of Pediococcus pentosaceus (CECT 8330) and Bidobacterium longum (CECT 7894) in oral drops.
What is Colic?
Colic is when babies cry and fuss a lot, for no obvious physical or medical reason. If your baby has colic, he/she may pull up legs, make tight fists, burp and appear to be in pain when cries. Typically, the colic begins about two weeks after birth and peak at six or seven weeks of age. It’s often worst in the evenings.
What causes colic?
- Pain or discomfort from gas or indigestion
- A digestive system that isn’t fully developed
- Overfeeding or underfeeding
- Sensitivity to formula or breast milk
What are the benefits of PROCOLIC®?
PROCOLIC® is a novel probiotic formula developed for crying relief in colicky infants. It improves infant health by reducing colic episodes in infants. Procolic is clinically proven to be effective in bottle-fed babies and C-section-born babies.
Are there any side effects of PROCOLIC®?
Although not all side effects are known, PROCOLIC® is thought to be likely safe for infants.
Is PROCOLIC® safe for children?
PROCOLIC® is safe to use in infants from age of 0-3 years.
What are the conditions of use?
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Once opened consume within 1 month.
Is it approved by Health authorities?
Yes, it is approved by the Drug regulatory authority of Pakistan (DRAP).