Each 10 ml provides:
Prunus Domestica extract – 1.3 gm
Suggested use level:
- Adults – 30 ml
- Children (5-10 years) – 10 ml
- Natural, safe, and effective laxative
- Provides relief in mild to moderate constipation
- Associated with pregnancy, medication & geriatrics
- It is a non-habit forming laxative
Pack Size: 120 ml
What is constipation?
Constipation is a condition in which you may have
- fewer than three bowel movementsa week
- stoolsthat are hard, dry, or lumpy
- stools that are difficult or painful to pass
- a feeling that not all stool has passed
What is Prulax®?
PRULAX ® Junior has concentrated prune juice syrup containing Prunus domestica extract intended for use in relieving constipation in children up to 10 years of age.
What are prunes?
Prunes are rich in fiber which helps in the proper digestion of food and removes unnecessary substances from the body. Prunes help in increasing intestinal motility and reduce stomach bloating.
How to take Prulax® Syrup?
It is recommended to take 30 ml per day for adults and 10 ml for children (10-15 years) or as advised.
Prulax® Syrup can be used directly with the given measuring cup or diluted in half a cup of Luke warm water.
Does Prulax® contain sugar?
No, it is sugar-free.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
Yes, it is safe for pregnant or lactating women but it is always advised to get advice from a physician.
Is Prulax® habit forming?
It is a non-habit forming laxative