Folic Acid Supplement
Each Tablet provides :
Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid, Glucosamine Salt – 600 mcg
Suggested use level:
- 1 tablet daily or as advised
- 4th generation Folic acid
- Helps manage impaired folic acid absorption
- Reduces risk of neural tube defect in babies
- Helps to prevent hyper-homocysteinemia during pregnancy
- Reduces risk of spontaneous abortion and recurrent miscarriages due to folate deficiency
- Well-established safety in Pregnant and Lactation
Pack Size: 30 Tablets
Frequently Asked Questions
What Quatrefolic® is used for?
Quatrefolic® contains levomefolate glucosamine which is a form of biologically active folate, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF).
Folate is essential for DNA synthesis, cell division, red blood cell production, and homocysteine metabolism. Demands for folate increase during pregnancy due to increased requirements for fetal growth and development.
What Quatrefolic® looks like:
Quatrefolic® is a hard clear tablet. Quatrefolic® is packed in a recyclable bottle with a safety seal over the cap. Quatrefolic® is available in tablets.
SHahrukh Jamal –