Suggested use level: 1 sachet /day
- Helps regulate many vital functions like hormonal balancing & insulin sensitization
- Improves chances of conception
- Reduces incidence of PCOS
Pack Size: 7 Sachets
Frequently Asked Questions
What is PCOS?
The term ‘polycystic ovary syndrome’ (PCOS) describes a complex disorder It is characterized by no ovulation and excessive activity of the ovary.
Nutrition & PCOS?
The good news is that targeted dietary and lifestyle changes can be of significant help to women affected by this debilitating disorder.
- Weight management
- Blood sugar balance and insulin function normalization
- Hormone balance
- Ovarian health support
- Myo-inositol is one supplement in particular that has received widespread attention for the potential role it has to play in supporting women with PCOS.
What is Myo-inositol?
Myo-inositol is a ‘vitamin-like’ substance, Myo-inositol is often considered to be a member of the B complex group of vitamins.
Myo-inositol – Key role in insulin sensitivity. Myo-inositol is effective to support in PCOS, due to its ability to improve insulin sensitivity, restore hormonal balance, improve menstrual regularity, reduce other symptoms, and influence ovarian function. Research has also demonstrated fertility-improving effects of Myo-inositol among women with PCOS.
Myo-Inositol – Is it safe?
Myo-inositol appears to be safe and well-tolerated by most.
What is folic acid?
The synthetically produced form of the vitamin folate is called “folic acid”. Folic acid is used in food supplements, fortified foods or medicinal products.
There are no reviews yet.